Baby Dies After Tourist Pulls Him From East River

Baby Dies After Tourist Pulls Him From East River

Authorities investigate the death of a baby boy who was found floating in the water near the Brooklyn Bridge in Manhattan, on Sunday, Aug. 5, 2018, in NY.

The Campbells, their two sons and a niece had just returned from a ferry trip to the Statue of Liberty and were sitting on a bench talking about where to get dinner when they saw the baby. Her husband, Monte, waded into shallow water near the Manhattan shoreline, retrieved the baby and started CPR.

Police on Monday still didn't know how the baby, said to be about 8 months old, came to be in the water or where his parents or guardians are, the Associated Press reported. He said the baby had no respiration and showed no pulse. A medical examiner will determine cause of death, the AP reported.

The baby's parents were not on the scene. He was pulled from the water by a tourist visiting from Oklahoma.

Urban Meyer says he reported 2015 incident of alleged abuse by assistant
Calling anything in Urban Meyer's statement "honest" and "heartfelt" is pure, unabashed, unadulterated, unconditional garbage. Courtney Smith was anxious about how all this would affect their two children, who were very young and highly impressionable.

PTI likely to get 25 seats reserved for women, two for minorities
PTI and MQM-P signed a nine-point memorandum of understanding (MoU) for the formation of government in the Centre on Friday. Meanwhile, Khan has chose to not give any federal ministry to the members of Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid (PML-Q).

Virus hits contract chipmaker TSMC's operations - Security
After the virus got onto some of the factory computers, some of its fabrication tools had become infected. According to the source report, TSMC started to close down several of its factories on Friday night.

She took pictures and shot video at the scene and told the Times she hopes the images can help the police identify the baby.

The infant is thought to have been around eight months old but his identity is not known.

Diana Campbell, of Stillwater, Oklahoma, first noticed the baby around 4 p.m. Sunday. The baby was rushed to a hospital, where he died.

An officer climbed a safety railing and brought the boy onto a walkway, where police attempted CPR as they waited for EMS to respond to the scene.

Related Articles